We’ve come a long way baby…
I’m delighted to announce that we’ve done it – the book is finished and copies of Frugally Delicious are now on sale
Big love & thanks to our 55 fabulous foodies who generously contributed their recipes for inclusion within the book, and to everyone who has supported and helped with this project.
This little number from Fatboy Slim sums up how I’m feeling right now; enjoy xxx
We spend an alarming amount of money on food – a recent report suggested that in the US 12.6% of an average family’s income was spent on food. Whoa!
Want to cut back on costs, but not on taste? Well that’s what we’re all about.
We’re looking to create a cookbook, and as such we’re keen to hear from enthusiastic food bloggers who’d like to submit a recipe for inclusion in our book.
The Rules (yes, rules – rules are brilliant – they help control the fun)
- Your recipe needs to be ‘frugal’ (well, duh) – recipes which call for ingredients such wagyu beef, matsutake mushrooms, white alba truffles etc probably aren’t quite right for us
- That said we’re not demanding that the ingredients need to be free or anything – just be mindful of costs
- The recipe needs to be yours – it’s totally fine to have modified someone else’s recipe but please don’t steal – that makes people angry and litigious – and lawsuits definitely are not frugal
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be in print!
- Contributors will be credited and linked to from this site
- You’ll receive a copy of the book to review
- There’s guest posting opportunities too
If you’re interested we’d love it if you could get in touch, drop a cheery email to firstname.lastname@example.org